Monday, August 22, 2011

And... the votes are IN!



The votes are IN and I am thrilled to report that Beautiful Day Planning has received SECOND PLACE in the Detroit A-Lister's Best Wedding Planner competition!!


I can not begin to thank my supporters enough.  I truly appreciate you taking the time to cast your vote...and for dealing with my numerous "reminder" emails and facebook posts!  You all helped to put us on TOP! :)


And now... it's time for me to go and update the BDP website with my new "Top 5" badge! :)

We're Competing badge


Congrats also to some of our favorite vendors who also did an amazing job in the competition...
Mike Staff Productions 
1st place, Best DJ
4th place, Best Videographer

3rd Street Films
5th Place, Best Videographer

Dream Limousines
1st Place, Best Limousines

Wilson Luxury Limousines
3rd Place, Best Limousines

Shutterbooth
1st Place, Best Rentals

Viviano,
1st Place, Best Flowers

Bellisario's
5th Place, Best Flowers




No comments:

Post a Comment