Friday, December 7, 2012

Babies!!


I always get pretty attached to my couples.  I'm sure you can understand why - getting married is a very touching, intimate event and whether I'm there for all of the planning or just the day of, I am always thrilled that I get to be a part of it!

So it should come as no surprise that I get equally excited to hear their next piece of big news... BABIES! :)

I had to take a minute to write a short blog post just to offer "official" congratulations to two former clients - Jenna & Tony and Dave & Emily ; both expecting their first children next year.  I am SO excited for all of you and, being a mom to 2 myself, I can fully appreciate just what an exciting time this is for you!

I also want to wish a very Merry FIRST Christmas to Anna and a Merry SECOND Christmas (just barely, he just made Christmas last year!) to Luca!  I hope Jessica & Sal and Laura & Omar enjoy the special day with their little ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment