Saturday, January 12, 2013

Meet Nicole

There's another huge upside to having Nicole...she can help with the blog.  So here, ladies and gentlemen, is her first post.  Read it over and learn a little more about my right hand (wo)man!

** Two caveats before you read.... 1. GO GREEN .... 2. 13 is also my lucky number...


MEET NICOLE!
I want to start my very first blog by thanking you all for such a warm welcome to the BDP team. I’m so very blessed to have stumbled upon this company, and cannot thank Jennie enough for taking me under her wing. That being said I think it’s time for a little introduction and to get to know me! Don’t worry I’ll keep it short and sweet. ;)

For starters, my name is Nicole. I’m an easy to love, 22 year old born and raised in metro Detroit. Being from the Detroit area it’s probably a given that I’m a die hard Wings fans (so thankful for the season to finally begin!!!). I also really enjoy Michigan football, sorry Jennie, and yes… the Lions. Weddings and sports aren’t my only passion though. I’ve been a dancer for the majority of my life. I currently coach the Jr. Varsity dance team at Anchor Bay High School, and let me tell you… that’s a fun job!  I also have a job at one of the larger event rental companies in the area, which just helps with this line of work!

I promised to keep this short, but for those of you who know me - know I can talk! Here are a few fun/random facts about me: 
- Without coffee, I wouldn’t function properly
- Lake St. Clair, boats, and bonfires round up my perfect summer day
- If ice cream was acceptable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then that and coffee would be the only thing I’d consume.   
- 13 is my lucky number…so this WILL be my lucky year!
- I’m addicted to Pinterest….there I said it. What else would you expect though, isn’t every girl?! 
- I can be indecisive (I hate picking where to eat), but I also know what I want…what’a combo
- I like to think of my life as a nice mix of Gossip Girl and Sex and the City, with a side of JLo (The Wedding Planner). Coincidently, these all take place in the concrete jungle...to which I’ve never been, but would love to visit one day. :)
- “Creativity takes Courage” – Henri Matisse – Words to live by in this industry. 

Okay, I’m rambling. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me and my random behavior. I promise to blog about weddings and events from here on out! 

N


No comments:

Post a Comment