Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Family Affair

Weekends in the Spring & Summer are always special for BDP.  When you have a job as a wedding coordinator, you live for your clients' weddings.  We spend hours, (sometimes years!), planning and prepping for our client's Big Days and we get just about as excited as the family and couple!

Yesterday was no exception...but it was even more meaningful than usual because not only were all three of our "staff" on site, but it was my (Jennie) sister in law Emily and now brother in law Donovan's Wedding!!

We have been working on this wedding over a year and it felt SO good to see everything come together so seamlessly and beautifully!  We owe most of that to my WONDERFUL assistant Nicole, who ran around like a chicken with her head cut off to make sure everything went well.  I also owe a debt of gratitude to our intern Nicole, who showed up rather last minute to help Nicole with setup and the beginning of the reception.

My beautiful sister in law and father in law
When Emily began planning, I provided her with my usual "preferred vendor" list and let her go to town.  She checked out various vendors and chose the ones that she felt fit their style and needs the most.  I couldn't have been happier with her choices and want to thank all of them for their hard work and for making sure that my sister in law was especially well taken care of!

Here's just a few pictures (iPhone photos, professional shots will be coming!) from our Beautiful Day!



www.twigsandbrachesfloral.com

www.twigsandbrachesfloral.com


Beautiful place card setup from Kevin Miller of Twigs & Branches.  Favors were hand-made candy plates.



My husband Phil and I... (he's my favorite) :)


















Thank You to some of my favorites for making yesterday so wonderful....
Kevin Miller : www.twigsandbranchesfloral.com
Kurt Colone : www.mikestaffproductions.com
Adrienne Urso : www.weddingsbyadrienneandamber.com
Zara Creative : www.zaracreative.com
Villa Penna

Jennie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment