Monday, July 1, 2013

A librarian, the biker maker and 88,000 square feet..without the tent.


Back in May, 2012 I was fortunate enough to meet with a wonderful couple - Nina and Brett - and Nina's parents, Colleen and Alakh.  I was so happy when they decided to use Beautiful Day to help plan their June 2013 nuptials and we got right to work!  Throughout the following 13 months, we amassed a rock-star team of vendors to help create the perfect personalized wedding day.  One of the goals of the wedding was to find unique ways to incorporate the couples occupations and passions - Nina's job as a children's librarian, and Brett's hobby of building bikes.  I was THRILLED with the outcome and am so excited to share the details of their Big Day with you!  The location and details were so impressive that I think my blog post would be more justified with fewer words - and more photos... so please enjoy my post and another to come when I receive the professional photos!

The back of the amazing Meadow Brook Estate

















As usual, I have to thank my AMAZING vendor team that made this all possible - you all stunned me, the families, and the couple with your creativity, professionalism and absolute dedication to your work.  We couldn't have done any of this without you, so THANK YOU a hundred times over!

Mike Staff Productions, DJ and Videography
A Simple Ceremony, Officiant
Colonial Events, Lighting






No comments:

Post a Comment