Monday, October 21, 2013

Re-brand Update

If you're a fan of the BDP Facebook Page then you already know that we are currently working on a whole new Beautiful Day look, a whole re-brand of the company!

Although I love my current logo and marketing materials, I feel like the business has grown out of them.  We've become larger, more productive, and have increased 200% over the past two years.  I'd like to keep that trend going and in order to do that, I thought it was time to get an updated, more professional look for the business.

Currently, our new logo is DONE (No, I'm not going to show you yet, but if you check out that FB page above, you can at least see a sneak peak) - our business card designs are due this week and our new web designers have been kicked off on creating the first professional BDP website (to date I've always done it myself).  I am SO excited for these improvements have no doubt it will help us better serve our current clients, and help us attract even more business in the near future!

You're going to begin seeing the re-brand transition in the next month or so - as soon as the new website is live, we'll share it with all of you!  I hope you like what you see - a cleaner, more modern look for BDP!

No comments:

Post a Comment