Monday, August 1, 2011

How About A Wedding?!

After... well, a couple of years, I've decided it's time to give the BDP blog a refresh... and, ahem, to start using it! :) So I thought to myself... what's the best "first" post for this updated, expanded, and all-around more fantastic blog?? How about a wedding!?


This past Saturday I was privileged to be involved with the heart-felt nuptials of Beth & Patrick.
This couple radiates love and left few in the church with a dry eye, myself included! The two of them were joined in a Protestant ceremony at the gorgeous Central United Methodist church of Detroit. They just don't make churches like that anymore - and you don't always come across couples like Beth & Patrick anymore!
The couple has 5 attendants each including one of the bride's close friends as maid of honor and, my favorite part, the bride's son as best man. True to Philippine tradition, the ceremony also included 4 Primary Sponsors, 2 Veil Sponsors, 2 Cord Sponsors, a Bible Bearer, a Ring Bearer, a Coin Bearer, 2 Veil Bearers, a Cord Bearer and one adorable baby Flower Girl with her own whicker carriage! (Phew!)

The reception was beautifully put together by the bride with a"secret garden" feel including beautiful centerpieces, lots of candles and seating card tags a-fixed to vintage brass keys. I was blown away by the whole event and SO happy to have been asked to help make their dream a reality!
Thank you, as always, to the amazing vendors! Cherry Creek Golf Course and Mike Staff Productions (DJ) were amazing as usual and companies that I've always enjoyed working with. However, I also had the great advantage of meeting two additional vendors - Fairytale Productions and JLB Wedding. Both are talented companies and, as you can see, Jeff Bennett with JLB has an eye for weddings (and gets his "sneak peeks" out the day after the wedding?! awesome!!) Thank you to all of them! :)
Thank you also to the new Mr. & Mrs. for letting me be part of their special day. I truly enjoyed myself and received the most heart-warming compliment from the groom via the BDP facebook page.
Beth & Patrick, you're a beautiful couple and I have no doubt you're headed for a wonderful life together. Best Wishes Always!




No comments:

Post a Comment