Monday, January 23, 2012

What A Year!


Wow!  What a year we have had!

I just received notification that Beautiful Day Planning has received one of the 2012 Bride’s Choice Awards from Wedding Wire!  This award is given to the top 5% of professionals listed on their site and is based on the feedback and ratings from past clients.  I feel very honored to have received this award and can’t thank everyone enough for all of their support this year.  Thank you to my past clients that took the time to rate the company on the site, and thus get me this award, and to all of my friends / family and supporters that helped us achieve our other awards!!

What a year 2011 was for Beautiful Day Planning, LLC!  I’m looking forward to keeping up the momentum in 2012!!

2011 / 2012 Beautiful Day Planning Awards:
2012 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award
2nd Place, 2011 Detroit A-List Best Wedding Planner
3rd Place, 2011 Click on Detroit 4 The Best, Best Wedding Planner






No comments:

Post a Comment