Friday, January 13, 2012

Beth & Patrick's Fairytale Production


This summer, our blog begin anew with the post “How About A Wedding?!”.  The entry featured the stunning nuptials of Beth & Patrick, who were married in downtown Detroit.

At this event, I had the privilege of working with the VERY talented crew of Fairytale Productions.  Although I had never worked with the company before, I was immediately blown away by their professionalism, how friendly they were and what I envisioned for the footage they were capturing.  It turns out, the end product was more than even I was expecting.

The company captured the true essence of the wedding and the exact feel of the bride and groom – from their completely heart-felt vows that left few with a dry eye, to their fun-loving attitude and absolute devotion to each-other.

Don’t believe me?  Why not have a look….


No comments:

Post a Comment