Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We're "4 THE BEST"!!


I was trying to wait until I had the official badge / widget for the contest but I just can't hold in my excitement any longer!

Last week I was THRILLED to find out that Beautiful Day Planning, LLC has won the 2012 Click on Detroit 4 The Best Competition!!!

That's right - we have been named THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN METRO DETROIT!

I can't thank everyone enough for all of their support throughout the year and especially throughout this competition.  I have the very best friends, family and clients in the world and I am SO happy to be able to share this journey with all of you!

So heres to Life. Love. Laughter... AND BEING NAMED THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER!!


Current Awards:
2012 Best Wedding Planner, Click on Detroit 4 The Best
2012 Best Wedding Planner, Detroit A-List
2012 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award
2012 Wedding Wire Rated

No comments:

Post a Comment