Sunday, December 23, 2012

So Much To Be Thankful For....

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Everyone!

I was sitting here tonight thinking about the past year and everything I have to be thankful for.  I have a wonderful, caring, supportive husband and have been extremely blessed with two beautiful daughters.  My family is extremely supportive and I wouldn't have gotten through 2012 without them!  My husband has good work, there's food on our table and I'm so fortunate to have a successful business in Beautiful Day Planning!  In fact, 2012 was the best year BDP has had yet!

Clients -
Twelve 2012 Weddings Completed - our highest year yet! (and that was with 2 months off when my daughter was born!!)
Eight 2013 / 2014 Clients Signed - the highest I've had starting out a new year!
Four 2013 Out of State Clients!  Word about BDP is getting out of Michigan!

Awards -
Wedding Wire Rated for the third year in a row!
2012 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award
2012 WINNER, Best Wedding Planner in Metro-Detroit; Click on Detroit 4 The Best
2012 WINNER, Best Wedding Planner in Detroit, Detroit A-List

Thank you to my family & friends for your continued love and support, this wouldn't be possible without you!  Thank you to my clients - past and present - for allowing me the great honor of being involved in such an important event in your lives.  And thank you to my outstanding preferred vendors (and all the new ones I've met) - you all help make this job even more enjoyable!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season!
Here's to Life. Love. Laughter. Happily Ever After.

Merry Christmas & God Bless
Jennie :)


** Stay tuned in January for an exciting announcement regarding the future of BDP.  Let's just say that I've hit a great problem... I have too much work to do alone....  **


No comments:

Post a Comment