Thursday, January 3, 2013

Expansion!!!

When I began BDP in January 2009, my goal was to create a company that I could be proud of, a company that I would be happy to have my name attached to.  I didn't know how big it would get and I didn't even know if it would succeed.  What I did know was that I loved weddings and I wanted to use the business as an outlet to help as many people as possible.

I never imagined, never dreamed, that just four years later I would be faced with a problem... that I would actually have hit a point where I was getting more business than I could handle alone.  I hoped that my reputation and referrals from my past clients would keep me busy... I didn't even know to hope that I would become as busy as I have.

Thank God I have Nicole!!

Nicole joined BDP as an intern in 2011 and has been working as my assistant / intern / sidekick ever since.  She's a FANTASTIC worker, a wonderful planner, always on top of everything and just an all-around great person.  I love spending time with her and I LOVE having her on site with me for weddings.  She also works at one of the major event rental companys, Special Events Rental, and that helps her to do her job even better!

Because of all of this, it was no surprise that my "I may need some help" thoughts turned immediately to Nicole.  She's been with me well over a year now, she's worked countless weddings with me and has even been on site alone.  Most importantly, she's someone I believe in and someone I'm happy to have "officially" become a contractor and member of the Beautiful Day team!

So I ask all of you to help me officially welcome Nicole to the team.  She's going to begin taking on some weddings & planning work solo in the coming months and I can't wait to see what she comes up with!  After all, two heads are better than one, right?! :)

The BDP team care of "Goofey Faces"





Nicole Hurttgam
Assistant Wedding Planner
Beautiful Day Planning, LLC
Weddings, Events & Calligraphy

586-255-4121
nicole@beautifuldayplanning.com



No comments:

Post a Comment